New Year's Resolution

As many people know I spent my first Christmas away from my family and spent it with my Partner and his family.

I took with me loads of beading supplies, so much so that I had to take 2 seperate bags with me, one for beading supplies and one with Christmas presents and clothes in.

I do love making jewellery and I love Gothic items, clothing, jewellery etc. but I know not everybody does, so when I make jewellery I make a bit of Gothic as well as more 'ordinary' items.
Having taken everything with me I spent 10 days on the sofa watching television. How boring was I?

I never made one piece of jewellery!!!

So I have decided that this year, 2012 is going to be a new beginning. I am going to make at least 3 new pieces a week. The only problem with making this amount is being able to afford it, therefore I also need to start pushing on the selling a bit more.

2012 is going to be a great year I think

No comments:

Post a Comment